Global service for offshore wind farms
Involved in shipbuilding and ship repair since 1965, PIRIOU specializes in producing medium-sized vessels up to 120 m in length with high added value through a combination of high-performance engineering and a comprehensive network of industrial sites in Europe, Africa and Asia...
ZI du Moros - BP 521
Sylvain Montels, Sales Manager
+33 29 897 0948
Involved in shipbuilding and ship repair since 1965, PIRIOU specializes in producing medium-sized vessels up to 120 m in length with high added value through a combination of high-performance engineering and a comprehensive network of industrial sites in Europe, Africa and Asia. With more than 420 ships built and delivered worldwide, PIRIOU provides, on a global scale, an innovative range of effective and safe vessels meeting the requirements of private or public, civilian or military international ship-owners.
Providing solutions for offshore operators
Drawing on the experience of more than 100 crew boats built for the offshore oil & gas industry, PIRIOU has developed a range of Crew Transfer Vessels (CTVs) to serve, in optimal comfort and safety, the men and women who manage offshore wind farms. Stable, manoeuvrable, comfortable, economical and fast, our CTVs are made to match your energy...
- WFSV 21, an ideal and economical solution
- WFSV 26, a fast solution with increased capacities
Designed by BMT Nigel Gee, the Wind Farm Support Vessel range is MCA HS-OSC Workboat Code Category 1 and certified Bureau Veritas to provide safe and fast service up to 150 nautical miles offshore.
PIRIOU constantly listens to operators to ensure every vessel is customizable and adaptable. PIRIOU’s WFSVs are an optimal solution in terms of competitiveness and modular design.
The Group’s main site is located at the heart of Northern Europe where the wind power industry has its centres of development. This allows us to guarantee a prompt service when it comes to providing maintenance and repair services.High-performance wind farm service vessels
PIRIOU’s WFSVs feature a series of fundamental advantages to satisfy the requirements of operators working in wind farm operation and maintenance:
- Catamaran hull providing optimal stability and comfort during operations to deploy technicians in wind-turbine operating zones
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- Efficient and reliable bow specific fenders for a safe access to offshore wind turbines
- Transfer capacity up to 24 technicians
- Spacious decks for up to 20 tonnes cargo capacity
- Crane on the foredeck up to 10 t/m
- High fuel capacity (up to 25 m3) to optimize autonomy and wind turbine refuelling
- Choice of propeller or water jet versions to ensure compliance with operating zone (top speed of up to 27.5 knots)
- Semi-swath design also available
- Equipment and comfort inspired by Business class standards
- Carefully designed wheelhouse ergonomics.
Several renowned operators have already trusted us for the last 4 years.